How to Access Medical Records

If you are a current patient of the Ventura County Health Care Agency Medical System, you can click here to access your medical records through the patient portal.

Medical Records

To request copies of Medical Records: 

Call: 805-652-6080, Press 6

If you need X-ray films, call Radiology at: 805-652-3335, Press Option 1.

*Please note that this number will only provide the report for X-rays.

The California Department of Public Health maintains The California Immunization Registry (CAIR2), a secure, confidential, statewide computerized immunization information system for California residents. 

To access a copy of your Vaccination Records:

Call: 1-833-422-4255   

Visit: Digital Vaccine Record ( 


To request Birth/Death certificates, visit The County of Ventura Clerk & Recorders Office by clicking here or

Call: 805-654-3666 

  • Requests are processed on weekdays from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 12:45 PM to 4:30 PM.
  • New birth certificates may take 2-4 weeks. 
  • To obtain certified copies, specify your relationship to the registrant. 

Translation Disclaimer

The website has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided “as is.” No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.

The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.