The Ventura County CISM program is dedicated to providing support services in the aftermath of any critical incident and reducing stress among emergency services personnel. This is accomplished by education, post-incident support and appropriate referrals.
- To incorporate stress management training for emergency services personnel.
- To provide team member training.
- To provide information and enhance community awareness regarding CISM.
- To provide one-on-one crisis intervention, defusings, debriefings and demobilizations.
- To provide follow-up support when needed.
- To provide additional information and referrals.
- To assist emergency services personnel seeking specialized services.
Ventura County EMS