The Medical Reserve Corps is a national network of volunteers, organized locally to improve the health and safety of their communities. MRC units engage volunteers to strengthen public health, improve emergency response capabilities and build community resiliency.
As a volunteer with the Ventura County MRC, members may:
- Prepare for and respond to disasters.
- Training with local emergency response partners.
- Providing First Aid services for events.
- Assist local hospitals, clinics, and health departments with surge personnel needs.
- Participate in non-emergency services, such as health education and community outreach.
- Participate in mass prophylaxis / vaccination exercises and community disaster drills.
Click this link to become a Disaster Healthcare Volunteer with the Ventura County Medical Reserve Corps. For more information, or if you have questions, please email us at email@example.com
- To learn more about the Medical Reserve Program, click here
- Track current information during emergencies by visiting vcemergency.com
- View our Calendar of Events