FOR THE COMMUNITY
|Click on the photo for more information.||Click on the photo for more information.|
Finding COVID-19 Treatment
- Providers wishing to prescribe treatment to their patients are encouraged to visit the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) COVID-19 Therapeutics locator.
- Community Members may access testing and oral COVID-19 medication in a single location through the Test to Treat Program:
- Those who may have difficulty accessing the internet or need additional support locating a Test to Treat site can call 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 1-888-720-7489) to get help in English, Spanish, and more than 150 other languages – 8 am to midnight E.T., seven days a week.
- The Disability Information and Access Line (DIAL) is also available to specifically help people with disabilities access services.
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH) COVID-19 Treatments
- About the COVID-19 Test to Treat Program
- Federal Response to COVID-19: Therapeutics Clinical Implementation Guide
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- National Institutes of Health COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines