This iPad is the property of Ventura County Healthcare Agency and will only work on the premises. We're providing it for use to make your hospital stay easier. Please use it for communication with your physicians and nurses, as well as your family, during your hospital stay. There are a number of applications installed for relaxation and entertainment as well.
Your medical providers may ask you to join a "Doxy.me" waiting room to have a video telehealth visit. When you are instructed to prepare for the visit, please click one of the links below, based on your current location.
- Waiting Room for Ventura County Medical Center Emergency Department patients
- Waiting Room for Ventura County Medical Center Hospital Patients
- Waiting Room for Santa Paula Hospital Emergency Department Patients
- Waiting Room for Santa Paula Hospital Patients
- Waiting Room for Palliative Care
In order to do a Telehealth visit, you'll need to provide verbal consent of understanding of the risks and benefits of telehealth and confidentiality.