Public Health Immunization Clinics
For daily hours of operation and/or notices of special clinic closures, please visit our home page.
Para el horario de funcionamiento y/o avisos de cierres especiales, por favor visite nuestra página web.
State Immunization Program
Provides immunization information and education to the public, physicians, clinics, child-care center’s and schools. For more information, call 805-981-5211 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For CAIR Helpdesk, call 800-578-7889 or email email@example.com
Check out our Monthly Immunization Updates
Public Health Immunization Program and Emergency Medical Services are providing two additional drive-thru flu vaccine events in November, click here to view Santa Paula and click here to view Moorpark.
Visit eziz for downloadable Vaccine Preventable Disease Information - flyers, pamphlets, etc.
California School and Child Care Requirements
New Regulations Effective July 1, 2019 - California Code of Regulations Title 17, Division1, Chapter 4
For detailed information on California’s school and daycare immunization rates, entry requirements, and for school/daycare staff resources visit:
Perinatal Hepatitis B Information
Chronic Hepatitis B
- When you Have a Chronic Hepatitis B Infection
- When a Pregnant Person has Chronic Hepatitis B
- When Someone in the Family Has Hepatitis B
- Protect your Baby for Life: Hepatitis B and your Baby
- Hepatitis B and Breastfeeding
- All Kids Need Hepatitis B Shots
- For Parents of Adopted Children
Immunization Update Presentations
- Karen Turner Presentation
- Steve Vantine -ACIP recommendations
- Steve Vantine – Influenza
- Steve Vantine – School Presentation
- Michael Powell – CAIR2 Update
CDC National Immunization Information Hotline : 1-800-CDC-INFO (1-800-232-4636)