What services does the CHDP Office provide? +
- CHDP keeps an up-to-date list of CHDP Medical and Dental providers in Ventura County and will help you find a doctor or dentist for your child.
- CHDP provides education and information about services, resources, and childhood health topics to families and the community:
- Educational presentations
- Health Fairs, hospital tours, and other community events
- CHDP offers FREE CHDP Health Exams for low income children.
- CHDP is closely connected to other preventive health programs:
- Childhood Oral Health Education Program (COHEP)
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program (CLPPP)
- Healthy Homes Ventura County (HHVC)
- Health Care Program for Children in Foster Care (HCPCFC)
Who is eligible for CHDP services? +
- Children and youth may be eligible for the periodic CHDP well-child exams if they meet one of the following requirements:
- Children and youth on Medi-Cal are eligible for periodic CHDP well-child exams up to their 21st birthday.
- Children and youth determined to be income eligible through the CHDP Gateway can have CHDP Exams until their 19th birthday.
How can I enroll my child in CHDP? +
Where can I find a CHDP Provider? +
Where can I find a Denti-Cal Provider? +
Where can I find more information from CHDP? +
How medical information about me or a family member be used and disclosed? How can I get access to this information? +