- To get recommendations specific to YOUR trip and information about travel vaccine pricing, call the Appointment Desk: 805-981-5221.
- For daily hours of operation and/or notices of special clinic closures, please visit our home page.
- Para el horario de funcionamiento y/o avisos de cierres especiales, por favor visite nuestra página web.
- To be fully immunized, get your vaccines at least 3 to 4 months ahead of your departure date.
Where are you going?
Check the Centers for Disease Control Destinations (CDC) page to see what vaccinations you need prior to traveling to different countries. Our vaccine recommendations are based upon your personal itinerary, vaccination and medical history and the CDC guidelines.
For current information, check our own Travel Advisory Links page.
Some Commonly Recommended Vaccines Include:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Immune globulin
- Malaria-prophylactic medication
- Measles, Mumps & Rubella
- Tetanus / Diptheria
- Yellow Fever
If you are 60 years or older, you MUST have a prescription from your doctor stating It is OK to receive a Yellow Fever Vaccine.
Your Yellow Vaccine Card