Special Clinic Hours & Notices:
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine is available at both PH Clinic locations, offering: Fluzone Quadrivalent Influenza, Fluzone Preservative Free, Fluzone Pediatric and Fluzone High Dose
- Now Offering Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing and Treatment at both our Public Health Clinics. This service will be provided on a walk-in basis, Monday-Friday during our regular clinic hours. For more information please call our appointment desk below.
- Call the Appointment Desk at 805-981-5221 or toll-free at 1-888-285-5012 for answers to your questions.
- Most services are offered on a walk-in basis, so please arrive early to assure we have time to assist you. No services are provided from 12 noon - 1 pm or after 4:30 pm.
Services We Provide:
- Adult immunizations (including Rubella, Rubeolla and Varicella blood titers)
- Child Immunizations including Tdap immunizations needed for 7th grade students to enter school
- Dental Care for Children: fluoride varnish for children / barniz de flúor para niños
- International travel vaccines
- Pregnancy testing
- TB skin testing
- Sexual Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing & Treatment
For more information regarding insurance plans accepted, vaccine pricing and/or eligibility, please call our Public Health Clinic information line at (805) 981-5221 or Toll Free at 888-285-5012.
For Other Community Flu Clinics, click here.
|South Oxnard||North Oxnard|
|2500 "C" St., Ste. B1, Oxnard||2240 E. Gonzales Rd., Ste. 140, Oxnard|
|8:30 am - 4:30 pm||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Closed Daily from 12 - 1||Closed Daily from 12 - 1|
Fees & Availability
Immunizations and vaccinations are provided on a walk-in, first-come, first-served basis and available to all children (through 18 years of age) regardless of the family's ability to pay. (Must meet the Vaccine for Children (VFC) Guidelines).
Prices for other vaccines vary depending on age and insurance status. For more information, visit our Immunizations page, contact your own medical provider, or call the numbers above for more information and/or an appointment.