Plans & Reports
Download HIV-AIDS related plans for Ventura County
- HIV/AIDS Service Delivery Plan for 2011-2013
- HIV/AIDS Housing Plan
- HIV/AIDS Needs Survey Report for 2011
AIDS Advisory Committee (AAC) Reports to the Ventura County Board of Supervisors (BOS)
The AAC prepares annual reports to the Ventura County BOS that contain information, articles, and insights about HIV/AIDS in Ventura County. Some of the reports are 11" by 17" page size. For best results printing those on a standard printer, set them to print at 75% page size on legal paper. Download our reports by clicking the links below.
Annual HIV/AIDS Surveillance Reports
Download our annual HIV/AIDS Surveillance Reports to learn about data trends in Ventura County.
National and Local Studies
- Report: National Latino AIDS Awareness Day 2009
- Reporte: Dia Nacional Latino Para La Concientización Del SIDA 2009
- Latino Men and HIV/AIDS: California Lutheran University research study on issues related to preventing the spread of HIV/AIDS among Latino men in Ventura County.
- Latina Women and HIV/AIDS Services: California Lutheran University research study on how to better serve Latinas who access HIV/AIDS services in Ventura County