Special Clinic Hours & Notices:
February 12-18 is Preteen Vaccine Week! Is your preteen up-to-date with their immunizations? For more information call us at 805-981-5221 or join us at our Preteen event. Please see attached flyer for dates.
¡Febrero 12-18 es la semana de los Pre-adolescentes! ¿Su pre-adolescente está al corriente con sus vacunas? Para más información llámenos al 805-981-5221 o acompáñenos al evento de los Pre-adolescentes. Por favor de ver el anuncio adjunto para las fechas.
- Our clinics will be closed on Monday, February 27, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. due to an all staff mandatory training. Clinics will reopen at 1:30 p.m. If you have any questions, please call us at 805-981-5221.
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine is will be available as of 9/29/16 at both PH Clinic locations, offering: Fluzone Quadrivalent Influenza, Fluzone Preservative Free, Fluzone Pediatric and Fluzone High Dose
- Now Offering Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing and Treatment at both our Public Health Clinics. This service will be provided on a walk-in basis, Monday-Friday during our regular clinic hours. For more information please call our appointment desk below.
- Call the Appointment Desk at 805-981-5221 or toll-free at 1-888-285-5012 for answers to your questions.
- Most services are offered on a walk-in basis, so please arrive early to assure we have time to assist you. No services are provided from 12 noon - 1 pm or after 4:30 pm.
Services We Provide:
- Adult immunizations (including Rubella, Rubeolla and Varicella blood titers)
- Child Immunizations including Tdap immunizations needed for 7th grade students to enter school
- Dental Care for Children: fluoride varnish for children / barniz de flúor para niños
- International travel vaccines
- Pregnancy testing
- TB skin testing
- Sexual Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing & Treatment
Public Health Clinics are now offering Flu Shots for the 2016-2017 Flu Season.
Ventura County Public Health offers influenza vaccine on a walk-in, first come first serve basis.
- Picture ID is required.
- Based on health qualifications, the fee for a flu vaccine can be $9.00 or $72.00 *
- High Dose flu vaccine is also available for the 65 years of age or older population, for a fee of $98.00*
- Medicare is accepted for High Dose flu vaccine and Pneumococcal vaccine.
- Other vaccines, such as whooping cough (Tdap) and pneumonia (pneumococcal), are also available at low cost for those who meet the eligibility criteria.
*A $44.00 administration charge is applied to the initial purchased vaccine received on same day of service, this price is included in the cost stated above.
For more information regarding insurance plans accepted, vaccine pricing and/or eligibility, please call our Public Health Clinic information line at (805) 981-5221 or Toll Free at 888-285-5012.
For Other Community Flu Clinics, click here.
|South Oxnard||North Oxnard|
|2500 "C" St., Ste. B1, Oxnard||2240 E. Gonzales Rd., Ste. 140, Oxnard|
|8:30 am - 4:30 pm||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Closed Daily from 12 - 1||Closed Daily from 12 - 1|
Fees & Availability
Immunizations and vaccinations are provided on a walk-in, first-come, first-served basis and available to all children (through 18 years of age) regardless of the family's ability to pay. (Must meet the Vaccine for Children (VFC) Guidelines).
Prices for other vaccines vary depending on age and insurance status. For more information, visit our Immunizations page, contact your own medical provider, or call the numbers above for more information and/or an appointment.